Adoption of suitable land and water management practices for ensuring improvement in soil quality by arresting progressive deterioration of soil health; And evolving credible land use patterns for sustainable development.
- Conservation of precious natural resources such as Soil & Water for improving the overall quality of life
- Periodic assessment of soil quality and recommendation of measures for course correction and sustainable development
- Use of scientific tools such as GIS & Remote Sensing technology for the proper analysis of soil health and evolving crop suitability patterns
- Evolving People's partnership and their active involvement in Soil & Water Conservation
- Adoption of suitable interventions for the restoration of distress affected areas
- Creating awareness through extension activities for Natural Resource Management